You’ve got your business up and running. Now what? It may be time to enlist the experiences and expertise of a coach to ensure everything’s operating just as you need them to. Whether your company needs to enhance the bottom line, is ready for growth, or needs your team on the same page, finding the right partner to provide that outside perspective and help you focus on what matters most is critical.
Services provided to grow and strengthen your business when you are ready to take it to the next level include:
· Strategic planning & workplan development
· Financial & operational assessments to identify opportunity for improvement
· Growth strategies based upon sound business practices
· Branding & marketing strategy
· Organizational and team development/building
· Leadership development/management training
· Meeting facilitation
· Board retreats and staff retreats
FREE Download! "12 Tips Every Boss Lady Networker Should Know To Become The Person That Everyone Wants to Know"
Raise your hand if:
If any or all of these apply to you, let Minerva Management Partners help you create a clear plan of action and keep you accountable through implementation with our Launch and Growth services.
Regardless of your need, all coaching services are customized to your specific situation.
If you are ready for a straightforward, no-nonsense approach to launching and growing your business, contact Stacy Oldfield at email@example.com or 843.437.1505.
Whether launching your business because you crave freedom, flexibility, and control or because you are seeking creativity, passion, and fulfillment, starting a business from scratch can be overwhelming. Minerva takes the guesswork and uncertainly out of the process with our Groundbreaker Package.
Designed to get your business idea up and running in as little as three months, the Groundbreaker includes guidance and recommendations for:
· Ideal business structure
· Filings and registrations
· Business plan development
· Ideal client/target audience identification
· Market/competition analysis
· Branding and initial Marketing strategy
· Products and services offerings
· Pricing strategy
· Company launch strategy
Business Coaching: Launch and Growth