Stacy L. Oldfield
Twenty years of managerial, finance, operations and marketing experience both within corporate and small business environments. Xavier University M.B.A with particular expertise in:
Leadership Coaching & mentoring
Strategic planning Problem solving & collaboration
Business development & market analysis P&L creation & management
Business & financial operations Business process development & improvement
FOUNDER & PRESIDENT, Minerva Management Partners, LLC (www.minervapartners.com) 2014 to present
Serve as the founder and executive leader for a business consulting and life coaching practice dedicated to working with women who have created their own businesses and/or professional careers.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, Corporate DevelopMint, LLC (www.corporatedevelopmint.com) 2006 to 2014
Served as the executive leader for a small/mid-sized nonprofit consulting firm serving clients throughout the Southeastern United States. Oversee all operations and work directly with the founder and owner to construct strategies that position the company for sound growth.
- Lead all support staff and consultants
- Manage all operations and strategic direction of the company
- Participate in client strategy sessions
- Conduct Executive Searches for nonprofit organizations
- Co-lead strategic planning board retreats for nonprofit organizations
- Provide consultation on development/advancement operations for nonprofit organizations, including interim direction, development of work plans, board retreat and task force facilitation
- Provide individual coaching, mentoring, and development for staff members and others in the community
- Created and implemented operational procedures for all areas of the firm, including Time and Expenses, Sales, Month-end Reporting, Accounting/Finance, Disaster Recovery, Hiring/Onboarding, etc.
MANAGER, FINANCE & OPERATIONS, Blackbaud, Inc (www.blackbaud.com) 2005 to 2006
Managed the finance and operations of the professional services division for a public software company with revenues of $170M. Oversaw and managed divisional revenues of $60M with an operating budget of $27.5M
- Responsible for weekly and quarterly revenue and expense forecasts to finance
- Managed team of 3 operations coordinators who supported the professional services division through contract entry, expense report reviews, training classroom setup, etc
- Responsible for annual budget creation
- Member of the Leadership Team, a six member team assembled to support the executive leadership of the division
- Liaison between the professional services divisions of the international offices and the US headquarters
- Sarbanes-Oxley lead for professional services, ensuring creation and implementation of proper controls to meet all Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for certification
- Worked directly with corporate auditors to ensure correct revenue recognition and accuracy in the reporting of revenue
OPERATIONS LEAD, Blackbaud, Inc. 2003 to 2005
Led operations team of the professional services division of Blackbaud.
- Responsible for database administration of professional service’s time and billing system
- Monthly invoicing and revenue recognition
- Monthly revenue/expense accruals and labor allocations
- Streamlined operational processes as a result of an operations review conducted after transferring to professional services
PROGRAM MANAGER, Indirect Sales Channel, Blackbaud, Inc. 2000 to 2003
Oversaw and managed relationship with 38 resellers and administered a budget of $1.2M.
- Increased indirect channel sales by 73% by creating sales certification and training initiatives for resellers; developing joint marketing activities with resellers; creating Territory Sales Manager Best Practices; and by replacing non-performing resellers with new resellers
- Created strategic marketing initiatives to increase exposure for the program as well as targeted marketing campaigns to generate sales leads for resellers
- Chaired a cross functional team to ensure indirect sales channel perspective is considered in all areas of the company
- Participated in product release committees to ensure the preparedness of the company and its resellers for new product releases o Member of the Web steering committee and the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan team
PROGRAM COORDINATOR, Indirect Sales Channel, Blackbaud, Inc. 1997 to 2000
Developed indirect sales channel program, including product certification training and operational processes, and created alliances with accounting technology companies to increase market share for Blackbaud’s accounting software.
SALES ADMINISTRATOR, Blackbaud, Inc. 1997 to 1997 Supported team of twelve salespeople through the creation of sales contracts and processing returned contracts.
- Certified Elite Life Coach
- M.B.A: Xavier University
- B.S (Marketing): Wright State University
Community Involvement and Accolades
- Frequent guest lecturer/speaker at Leadership CofC Events, College of Charleston MPA classes, and Citadel Communications classes
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – SC Lowcountry Board Member 2008 – 2013 (2012 President)
- Springfield Elementary School Improvement Council Co-Chair – 2011 – 2013 o As part of this responsibility, also serve on PTA Board, ½ Cent Sales Tax Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and Superintendent’s Round Table
- Charleston’s Forty Under 40 – class of 2008